Last Updated on March 28, 2022
If you’re looking for the best crib with changing table, then scroll down for the top ten reviews. Delta Children Heartland (also sold on Amazon) is an excellent crib changing table combo for most parents. That said, all ten models are trendy, so it’s worth checking other reviews as well (and reading the conclusion 🙂
10 Baby Crib With Changing Table Combo Reviews
Before we begin, I want to point out that DadProgress is a reader-sponsored website. This means that the product links in reviews are paid links (without any extra cost to you) and take you to Amazon unless otherwise specified.
Delta Children Abby is a beautiful full-sized convertible crib with a changing table. As it’s JPMA certified, you get a safe bed for your little one. The changer has two drawers and a shelf. The best thing is, you also get a pad for the changing table. You can adjust the mattress of the crib to three different heights, and this cot grows with your child. You can turn it into a toddler bed, daybed, or even a full-sized bed. Additionally, you can choose between three different colors.
- As mentioned before, this crib converts into a toddler bed, daybed or even a fregular bed
- You don’t have to worry about finding the changing pad as it’s included. Finding a new one may not be easy though as the changing area is quite small (27.75″ x 16″)
- This Delta Children Abby is surprisingly easy to assemble
- As with most convertible cribs, you have to buy the toddler rail and full-size conversion kits separately
Storkcraft Steveston full-sized convertible crib is functional and grows with your child. The changer has two shelves, and you also get a large drawer under the crib. You can turn the Steveston into a toddler bed, daybed, or even a full-sized bed. Adjustable mattress height is the feature of all best cribs with changing table, and this model offers three levels. JPMA certification guarantees that this crib meets or exceeds the CPSC and ASTM standards. This means that it’s a safe baby bed for your little one.
- The Storkcraft Steveston is convertible to a toddler bed, daybed, or a regular bed
- You get a changing pad. That is great because the changing area is small and it can be hard to find a suitable one
- The conversion kits aren’t included in the package
- An additional small drawer for diapering essentials would be helpful
Delta Children Convertible Birkley is a full-sized crib with a changer. You can adjust the mattress to three different heights so your little one can sleep in it until he or she is two years old. By that time, most toddlers can climb out of a crib. Luckily, this baby bed is convertible into a toddler bed, daybed, or even a full-size bed. The changer has two drawers, a shelve, and you also get a compatible pad. The JPMA certification ensures that your baby gets to sleep in a safe bed.
- This crib grows with your child. You can even turn it into a full-sized bed
- The changing pad is included in the package. The changing areas of Delta Children cribs are relatively small so finding a new one may be hard though
- You need to buy all the conversion kits (toddler rail and full bed frame aren’t included). Luckily, these are usually easy to find for this crib
- At the moment of writing, you can choose between two different colors. Most other models offer between three and seven finishes
The JPMA certified Brody is an excellent functional full-sized crib. The sleek features and six available finishes provide a suitable baby bed for most nurseries. This crib grows with your child. It has three different mattress positions and is convertible. The changing table comes with three drawers and shelves perfect for storing all the diapering essentials.
- Brody is another excellent baby crib that you can convert into a full-size bed
- I’ve written an extensive review of the best Dream On Me cribs. All of them come without conversions kits (this means that toddler rails & regular bed frames aren’t included). Additionally, at times it may be quite hard to find a suitable full-sized frame
- The changing pad is included, but it’s very thin. Additionally, the changing area is not standard size, and it’s hard to find a ~28″ x 14″ replacement pad
There are some high expectations when you name your product Bentley S. Delta Children may have pulled it off. That said, they have also priced this bed accordingly. This beautiful wooden baby bed comes in three different colors. As you’d expect, it’s JPMA certified safe baby bed. Three different mattress heights make your life easier, and this crib also grows with your kid. The changer has two drawers and shelves, and you also get a pad.
- You can turn the Bentley S into a toddler bed, daybed or full-size bed
- Although the changing area isn’t standard size (it’s 27,75″ x 16″), you don’t need to worry about it as a pad is included
- Although it’s a convertible crib, you need to buy the toddler rail and full bed frame separately. That said, these are usually easy to find for Delta Children products
- At the moment of writing, it’s the most expensive crib in this article. It’s best to check the latest price though
The Storkcraft Pacific is a lovely modern full-size crib with a changer. It’s one of the cheapest options out there, but it still comes with a lot of features. You can convert it into a toddler bed, daybed, or full-size bed. Additionally, the Pacific offers three heights for the mattress as all items in this best cribs with changing tables article. It’s JPMA certified, which means that the CPSC and ASTM criteria are met.
- This combo crib grows with your child (you can convert it even into a regular bed). That said, all conversion kits are sold separately
- At the moment of writing, it’s one of the cheapest options in this article. It’s best to check the latest price from Amazon though (the prices may change)
- All convertible cribs in this article require you to buy the toddler rail and full bed frame separately
- The changing table comes without any drawers
- Yes, you get a changing pad with it, but it’s quite thin. And it may be hard to find a replacement as the area is relatively small (around 27 “x 16 “)
Delta Children Heartland is one of the best cribs with changing table as it’s so functional. The changer comes with two drawers and shelves. Additionally, one big drawer is placed under the crib. You can adjust the mattress to three different heights, and this crib grows with your child. JPMA certification guarantees that it’s a safe baby bed.
- You can convert this convertible crib into a toddler bed, daybed or full-size bed
- The changing pad is included, so you don’t need to worry about that. But keep in mind that the area is not standard size (in case you wish to replace it)
- At the moment of writing, you can choose between five different colors
- The Heartland is the only cot in this best cribs with changing tables article that has a detachable changing table. For other models, it functions as an end frame
- It’s the sturdiest model in this article; it weighs 134lb. I consider it pro as portability probably isn’t your first concern if you’re looking for the best crib with a changer
- The toddler rail and full-size bed conversion kit aren’t included. That said, at the moment of writing, the rails are easy to find
This is a beautiful full-sized convertible crib with a straightforward design. Additionally, it’s possible to choose between many finishes. Anna is one of the cheapest options in this best cribs with changing tables article but offers all that you’d expect from a top product. It’s JPMA certified and grows with your kid. Additionally, you can adjust the mattress to three different heights.
- You can convert it to a toddler bed, daybed or a regular bed
- It’s one of the most affordable crib combos. If you’re looking for cheap cribs with changing table, then this may be the one
- Dream On Me Anna weighs only 54lb, so it’s quite easy to move around
- It’s effortless to assemble
- The changing area is not standard size, but it’s still one of the largest (around 30.5″ x 17.3″) in this best cribs with changing tables article. And you also get a pad
- Toddler guard rail and full bed frame are sold separately. Additionally, the later is sometimes hard to find for this model
- The changer comes without any drawers
Dream On Me Casco is a mini crib with a changing table. That said, it still has three different mattress positions and grows with your kid. The changing table comes with three drawers and two shelves for all the diapering essentials. This is a safe convertible crib as it meets or exceeds CPSC and ASTMS standards. Additionally, it’s mostly made of solid wood.
- It’s a mini crib, so it’s smaller than other products in the article. So it’s perfect crib for a small nursery. That said, a full-size Dream On Me Anna (reviewed previously) weighs less and may be even easier to move around
- You can turn it into a toddler bed, daybed or twin bed
- This mini crib is quite easy to assemble
- You need to buy a toddler rail and a suitable twin bed rail to convert it. Finding the later may be quite hard though
- The changing area is quite small (around 24 “x 16 “), so you can’t use it for a very long time. At least you get a pad with it
- A regular crib mattress doesn’t fit a mini crib, but a thin pad should be included in the package. That said, your choice is limited when buying a replacement (Dream On Me mini crib mattress fits)
Graco Solano is a beautiful traditional full-size crib that is manufactured by Storkcraft. The changer comes with two shelves. But there’s a big drawer under the bed. You can turn this Graco crib and changing table combo into a toddler bed, daybed, or even full-sized bed. Three different mattress heights make your life easier. JPMA certification ensures that it’s a safe bet for your little one.
- This convertible crib grows with your child
- The changing area is not standard size, but the pad is included. That said, finding a replacement may be hard
- The toddler rail and full bed conversion kit are sold separately
- Only two different colors are available. Most combo cribs come at least in three finishes
PROS of Baby Cribs With Changing Table
1. Crib Changing Table Combo Helps to Save Money
Although all experts mention that you can save money by buying a crib changer combo, I was skeptical. But I did some very crude calculations, and it seems to be true.
You can expect to save 50-120 dollars when picking a combo.The prices often change, but at the moment of writing, the regular price of the cheapest combo is 200$. At the same time, you’d have to cough up 253$ for the most affordable crib and changer if bought separately.
Average Price Difference is 117$:
Average price of the best baby crib with changing table (from this article): 327$
Average price of the Top full-sized cribs 280$ + average price of Top changers: 164$ = 444$
2. Crib and Changing Table set Helps to Save Space
One of the most significant benefits of buying baby cribs with changing table attached comes from space-saving. There’s no extra room left between the items. Additionally, many crib changing table sets have a big drawer under the baby bed to provide even more storage space.
If you’re looking for a tiny crib with changing table, then check out the Dream On Me Casco Mini Crib and Changing Table (also sold on Amazon). It’s the only mini crib here and perfect for small nurseries. The dimensions are 56,75” x 29” x 21” so it takes up less space than your average office desk.
3. Crib With Changer is Convenient
Having all the diapering necessities within hand’s reach is very convenient, especially in the middle of the night. Just lift your baby and place him on the table next to her bed. No need to walk around in the dark room carrying your precious load. Drawers and shelves provide storage space for all essentials (including baby toys, soft books, etc.).
CONS of Baby Cribs With Changing Table
1. Crib Changing Table Combo Isn’t Mobile
One obvious con of a crib changer combo is the bulkiness. You’ve got two items attached, so the set weighs more and isn’t easy to move around.
That said, Dream On Me Anna is a 4 in 1 convertible crib with changing table, and it weighs only 54lb. This means that it’s relatively portable compared to other models here. It’s also sold on Amazon.
2. Crib Changer Combo Doesn’t Usually let You Separate the Items
If you buy a convertible crib with changing table attached, you’re pretty much stuck with it until you turn it into a full-size bed. The changer acts as an end frame, and most models don’t let you remove it when you convert the crib into a toddler bed or daybed.
If you want the bed to grow with your kid, it may not be the best option if you’re also planning to have more children. You don’t want to change infants’ diapers next to the older kid who’s hopefully sleeping. On the other hand, moving to another bed isn’t a big problem for most kids.
This all said Delta Children Heartland 4 in 1 Crib With Changing Table and Drawer (also sold on Amazon) is a notable exception. It comes with a detachable changing table.
What to Look for When Buying the Best Crib With Changing Table?
There are a couple of more things to take into account when looking for the best crib with changing table.
Make Sure it’s Safe
Cribs must meet the CPSC, and ASTMS standards in the U.S. CPSC rules were updated in 2010 for the full-sized crib, so all new models are safe for your little one. JPMA (Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association) is a third party association that tests that the baby products really meet the criteria. So you can also look for a JPMA certification. All baby crib and changing table sets in this article fit the necessary criteria.
Another good point is to make sure that the crib is from a known manufacturer. Storkcraft, Dream On Me, and Delta Children cribs dominate my article. But there’s a good reason for that. These manufacturers make safe baby beds that are stable and loved by thousands of parents.
Best Crib With Changing Table Offers Many Mattress Heights & Grows With Your Kid
You can save a lot of money when buying a convertible crib. Look for a 4 in 1 or 5 in 1 crib with changing table. You can turn these models into a toddler bed, daybed, or even a full-sized bed. One important point to make is that you need to buy the toddler rails and adult bed frames separately. I’ve mentioned this under every review. There are many disappointed parents out there who didn’t notice it before ordering.
All baby beds in this article allow you to adjust the mattress to three different heights. That’s the industry standard. There are a couple of regular full-sized cribs out there that let you choose between four different levels.
Full-Sized Crib Mattress is Never Included so Order one With Your Crib
Full-Sized cribs don’t come with a mattress, but that’s actually a good thing. There are many excellent options out there with very different price tags and properties. You can make your own choice 🙂
Non-Full-Sized Cribs (also Mini Cribs) include a “mattress. “That said, you only get a thin pad that needs to be replaced after the first weeks. Dream On Me Casco Mini Crib (also sold on Amazon) is the only non-full-sized model in this article.
Changing Pad Should be Included
There are ten baby cribs with changing table combos in this article, and they all come with quite a small changing area. Luckily, the changing pad is included for all the reviewed models. That said, it may be hard to find a replacement if the original feels too thin. Additionally, your baby may outgrow a tiny changing area.
A standard changing pad is around 16 “x 32 “
Delta Children cribs have changing areas of 16″ x 27,75, “and the size varies for other manufacturers.
The Storage Area Should be Practical
Not all crib changing table combos come with drawers and shelves. Drawers allow you to hide things for your baby as he or she learns to walk. It’s a good idea to babyproof them though 🙂 Many parents, on the other hand, prefer to have only shelves and substitute the drawers with different baskets.
Dream On Me, Anna 4 in 1 crib with changing table (also sold on Amazon) is an excellent choice if you don’t want drawers
Style of Your Nursery is Also Important
Picking a theme and deciding on your color scheme are probably high up on your list when starting setting up your nursery. In this article, you can see many beautiful modern and lovely Victorian style cribs, so finding the right style isn’t hopefully hard. But what about colors?
Finding white cribs with changing table isn’t hard because almost all models come in this color. The only two exceptions at the moment of writing are the Graco and Delta Children Birkely. White is an attractive choice, as it makes the room look pure and clean.
That also rings true if you’re searching for a grey crib with a changing table. Delta Children Heartland (also sold on Amazon) comes even in two different grey finishes, but you can also opt for a dark brown one.
This all said, don’t be afraid to experiment with other colors if you feel like it.
Finding a black crib with a changing table can be challenging though. Only two quite similar baby beds come in this finish. Dream On Me Anna 4 in 1 (also sold on Amazon) is probably the best option if you’re searching for a black baby bed.
To Sump Up
Picking the right crib and changing table set depends on your needs.
Delta Children Heartland (also sold on Amazon) is my overall favorite. The two small drawers and shelves make the changer very practical. You can choose between many different colors, and this safe baby bed grows with your kid. The best thing is, you can separate the changing table when converting it into a toddler bed.
If you’re looking for a cheap crib and changing table combo, then Dream On Me, Anna 4 in 1 crib with changing table (also sold on Amazon) is an excellent choice. If you don’t need the drawers, there aren’t really any downsides. It’s also the lightest model in this article (54lb), so it’s easy to move around.
Dream On Me Casco Mini Crib (also sold on Amazon) is the best option for a small nursery. Additionally, this small convertible crib with a changing table comes with a thin mattress. This said, you probably want to replace it after the first weeks as it’s quite thin.
I hope this article helps you to find the right one for your nursery:)
Although I sound like a broken record now, I want to point out two things one more time. Sorry! Full-sized cribs don’t include a mattress, so you’ll probably want to order that as well. You can see the best crib mattress reviews by clicking here. And that other thing. Toddler rails and full-size bed frames are sold separately.